Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Prairie State Job

After a few months of searching I am happy to announce I found a position I like, which, fortunately, likes me too. I interviewed last week with Prairie State Legal Services for a Staff Attorney position in Peoria Illinois. Yesterday I got a call from Prairie State offering me the job, which I accepted. Happy Valentines day to me! The position focuses on family law but I may handle other cases within PSLS's universe as well.




I start tomorrow, Thursday Feb. 16th. I will let everyone know how it goes!

Love,
Miles

2 comments:

  1. I'm (still) so happy for you that you found a job you like! And I'm proud of you for working in a field where you will be able to use your wonderful self to help many people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray, I've been wondering what you found, and just happened to check here. HOPE it is going well.

    ReplyDelete